Ayurvedic Treatment for Liver Diseases
Just like Heart Brain and Lungs, Liver is an important part of human body but due to today’s life style and junk food eating habits mostly badly hit body part is Liver. Lets learn how Ayurveda can help in this.
Viral hepatitis-B is an enigmatic disease in which the host’s immune response to persistent viral infection may bring about host destruction through antiviral inflammatory responses which might otherwise be present as a benign or inapparent disease. Hepatitis B is one of the most common cause of chronic liver disease and hepatocellular carcinoma worldwide. Acute infection is often asymptomatic.
- Some people, particularly children don’t experience any symptoms. In chronic cases, liver failure, cancer or scarring can occur.
- Yellowing of eyes.
- Abdominal pain.
- Dark urine.
- Fatigue or malaise.
- Web of swollen blood vessels in the skin.
- Fluid in the abdomen.
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
Listen to our Liver disease Expert to cure Hepatitis B permanently
CONNECT TO OUR AYURVEDIC ARTHRITIS EXPERT FOR CONSULTATION
Herbal dietary supplements:
- Neem- The neem leaves are boiled and the kwath can be taken in a quantity of 20-30ml twice a day or the swaras of neem leaves can be taken with madhu(honey) 5-6gms twice a day.
- Guduchi- decoction of guduchi stem is quite helpful in a quantity of 20-30ml.
- Eat a variety of foods; whole grains, fruits and vegetables, lean protein, adairy, and healthy fats. Blueberries, nuts, grapefruit, fish are known to have potential benefits.
- Get enough fibre.
- Stay hydrated.
- Exercise regularly.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Do not take any carbonated drinks or alcohol.
- Keep record of the drugs you are taking; taking too much of a drug, taking it too often, taking the wrong type, or taking several drugs at a time can harm your liver.
- Do not share personal items because virus is transferred through body fluids.
- Limit the use of fatty, sugary, and excessive salty foods.