Ayurvedic Treatment For Sexual Problems Disorders and Deseases
Every individual feels free to go to doctor for many diseases. But if it’s the matter of Ayurvedic Treatment For sexual Problems deseases either in male or female, they step backward and suffer emotionally without proper treatment.
So basic knowledge of Ayurvedic Treatment For Sexual Problems Disorders should be known and also should feel free to share with your doctor.
Ayurveda herbs plays every important role to balance the shukra dhatu imbalance, which is the cause of sexual disorders.
What are sexual disorders?
1) Pain disorders:
Pain during intercourse, due to anatomical problem or any other underlying conditions.
2) Desire disorders:
Individual lack of sexual desire or not interested. May be due to emotional stress or physical stress.
3) Erectile dysfunction:
Inability to physically arouse or inability to get erection.
4) Premature ejaculation:
Early ejaculation of semen.
5)vaginal dryness: May be due to some underlying cause and during menopause.
What are the causes?
Imbalance of tridoshas and Agni causes sexual deseases.
Causes based on
1) Physiological cause:
Uncontrolled Diabetes, Hypertension.
Intake of antidepressant
Relationship fights and problems
Work related stress
Low confidence about self
Too much thinking
What are the symptoms?
Having trouble with getting or keeping erection.
Problems with relationship.
Lack of sexual desire
Symptoms varies from person to person depending upon the cause, many may be struggling with unnoticed symptoms, not sharing with lots of hurdles.
How Ayurveda helps to treat these conditions?
Ayurveda has a special branch for sexual deseases treatment that is Vajikarana, this treatment provides strength, potency, erection problems.
1) Treatment include administration of vrishya medicine formulations.
2) Panchakarma treatment reduces reduces vitiated and also treats psychological causes.
Abhyanga, basti, uttara basti, Shirodhara.
3) Rasayana aushadis is given to treat the condition.
4) Nidanaparivarjana treatment, that is to stop causative factors like smoking, alcohol, antidepressant drugs etc
5) Proper councelling to overcome Anxiety, depression, to share the problem.
Ayurveda herbs helps to treat:
1) Ashwagandha boost testosterone, also reduces stress, acts as balya.
2) shilajit treats erectile dysfunction, increases sperm count.
3) Shatavari acts as balya, vrishya.
4) kapikacchu prevent cellular oxidative stress, improve semen quality.
5) Gokshura is a good vrishya( aphrodisiac) herb, treats erectile dysfunction.
Diet plays important role.
Concentrate on healthy freshly prepared homemade food.
Avoid packed, tinned
Limited coffee tea.
Avoid beverages, alcohol.
Intake of fruits and vegetables.
If problem is severe, share with your doctor, it’s always the best remedy.
Always have cow ghee in diet.
1 tsp of Shatavari granules with hot milk 1 cup.
Aloe vera juice intake.
Yoga is home remedy to all deseases, also treatment.
4) Bhadda konasana
So, every problem is having a solution, always get advice with good doctor. Ayurveda always works to treat route cause by balancing vitiated doshas.
To know more, talk to a doctor at Sushain Clinic. Dial +91 6390905275 or Click on ‘Video Consultation with Ayurvedic Doctors‘