Best Ayurveda Treatment Approach for Female Infertility Problems – Medicines & Tips
A happy married couple expects their journey to be complete with a beautiful smile baby, having an uneventful journey of pregnancy. But today’s lifestyle, hectic work pressure, mismanagement of diet, and physical and emotional causes result in infertility.
Infertility is the inability to conceive after one year of regular, unprotected sex for women before the age of 35.
What are the causes of Ayurvedic Treatment for female infertility?
Infertility causes may be due to male and female factors. Some couples will be having unexplained infertility.
Ayurvedic Treatment Female infertility common causes are
1) Tubal blockage, block in fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or other factors.
2) Uterine polyps, fibroids in the uterus, septum.
3) Thyroid and PCOD issues, hampers healthy ovulation.
4) As the age increases the quality of the egg decreases for fertilization.
7) smoking, excessive alcohol intake
9) Sexually transmitted infections
What are the symptoms that indicate infertility?
1) Symptoms of hormonal changes
2) Pain during intercourse
3) excessive bleeding or absence of periods
4) Sudden weight gain
5) Painful periods
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
Ayurveda treatment approach for female infertility:
Ayurveda treatment aims at the root cause of infertility. If there is a structural abnormality, ayurveda helps for supporting treatment. If the infertility causes are due to hormonal changes, PCOD, infections, lifestyle changes, weight, and ovulation issues, then Ayurveda treatment treats the root cause of all the doshas so can conceive naturally for the uneventful journey of pregnancy.
According to Ayurveda, four elements play an important role in conception
1) Rutu- Season, which is the fertile period in women’s ovulation period for conception.
2) Kshetra- Fertile land, healthy uterus without any ailments for implantation
3) Ambu- Water in the form of nutrition, a good nutritional supplement for the fetus.
4) Beeja- Healthy egg, that is healthy sperm and ovum for fertilization.
So, if all four elements are in a healthy balanced state, then conception happens. So, the Ayurveda treatment approach is to maintain the four elements to prevent and treat infertility.
Treatment includes according to Dosha involved, panchakarma following Dinacharya, Shamana aushadis, Rasayana aushadis.
1) snehana with medicated ghrita
5) Anuvasana vasti
6) Niruha vasti
7) Uttara vasti
8) Then oral medication is advised.
9) Ramayana aushadis advised.
The panchakarma procedure improves uterus health and regulates the hormones and production of a healthy ovum.
Do’s and Don’ts
Plan a healthy lifestyle.
Intake of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
Food intake at the proper time.
Practice yoga and pranayama.
Walking 30 min daily
Proper sleep at night
Early morning sunlight exposure
Sugar and salty snacks intake.
Junk food intake
Tea, coffee, tinned juices
Lack of exercise
Increased screen time
Fat, fried food, cheese
Ready-to-eat packed food
Important Ayurvedic Herbs for female infertility
Ashoka balances hormones, removes toxins from the body, good for uterus health.
Ashwagandha acts as Rasayana, boosting immunity, and reducing stress caused due to hormonal changes.
Shatavari acts as an aphrodisiac for conception, by reducing reproductive system problems
Guduchi normalizes the monthly menstrual cycle, reduces painful menstruation, strengthens the uterus, and boosts immunity.
Amalaki balances hormonal changes, stimulates ovulation, and helps with conception.
Home remedies for preventing infertility and treating it in the initial stage
1) Including sesame seeds in the diet
2) soak methi seeds in water overnight in have the early morning on an empty stomach
3) Having cow ghee in the diet
4) Intake of 1/4tsp of pure turmeric powder with warm cow milk once a day
5) Ginger tea intake, boiling ginger in water
6) Diet plan that includes fresh fruits, vegetables, and nuts is the main home remedy.
Role of Yoga in Infertility
Yoga is the way of living life that brings back health both mentally and physically on the right path.
In infertility, yoga plays a major role to balance the vitiated doshas that is hormones, for healthy ovulation, reduces menstrual cramps and flow, and builds Uterus strength.
1) Surya Namaskar
8) Kapala bhati
9) Nadi shuddhi
To relieve stress which is important in this condition to boost confidence and reduce anxiety, maintain the healthy status of the body. So, in many cases, diet and lifestyle habits change to bring things under control to overcome infertility.
So, Ayurveda treatment not only treats the infertility condition but also helps with conception and supports the uneventful pregnancy journey. Diet is the main cause of health issues, so it’s important to have a balanced diet, stress-free routine, practice yoga, daily walking, and proper sleep, these lifestyle changes definitely give healthy results and keep the self in a balanced state.