Ayurvedic Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) It’s Symptoms and Causes
Ayurvedic treatment for IBS is a set of conditions that affect the digestive system. IBS is a common condition that affects the digestive tract, the stomach and intestine, Symptoms of IBS vary from person to person.
What are the symptoms of IBS?
Very few people develop severe symptoms. Common symptoms are-
• Cramping or bloating
• Loose stools, chronic diarrhoea, constipation
• Abdominal discomfort immediately after eating
• Intestinal obscurity
• Difficulty concentrating due to abdominal discomfort
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
Ayurveda described IBS as ‘Grahani’, the home of Agni (digestive fire), which is very important for balancing all doshas, darts, nutrition and metabolism.
Grahani is where nutrient uptake and digestion takes place with the help of agni.
Mandagni is the root cause of Ama he dosha (toxicity with toxins that leads to many diseases).
Grahani or Irritable Bowel Syndrome is the most common gastrointestinal problem in today’s consultation video due to irregular eating, fast food, fasting, lack of sleep and stress.
What Causes IBS or Grahani?
• Indigestion due to infections or chronic diseases
• Stressful life
• Fasting or overeating
• Eat before digesting the previous meal
• Constant diarrhea or food poisoning
• Eat cold fried junk food
• Irregular eating and sleeping patterns
• Anxiety depression
The main goal of Ayurveda is to treat the root cause by removing ama and balancing agni and disturbed doshas.
Diet plays an important role in treating IBS. Lifestyle changes and dietary plans can relieve symptoms.
• Intake of fresh and hot food.
• Make a list of foods and avoid them if you have symptoms.
• Many foods aggregate symptoms, including cottage cheese, tea, coffee, fermented drinks, junk food, and alcohol. Therefore, proper nutrition cures many of her IBS patients.
• Panchakarma was treated to remove ama.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is also treated with Deepana and Perchana Aushadis.
What are the Important IBS Ayurvedic Herbs for Treatment?
What are the home remedies for IBS?
- Definitely change your diet.
- Best Ayurvedic home remedies by avoiding foods that cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.
- Dry and roast jeera and coriander seeds to prepare kada, prepare 1 cup of kada daily.
- Daily intake of pomegranate juice or fruit.
- Boil Ajwain in water and eat it every day.
Yoga plays very important role to improve Agni and cleanses digestive system, practice