Ayurveda approach for Erectile dysfunction Treatment
Erectile dysfunction is one of the common sexually dysfunctional health issues in men. Erectile dysfunction treatment or ED commonly occurs in men above 40, due to lack of confidence, embarrassment failure to get treatment at the proper time, also in severe cases may result in impotency.
Erectile dysfunction Treatment can be taken as it is the inability to get and keep an erection firm. Having erectile dysfunction trouble from time to time is not necessarily for concern. If erectile dysfunction treatment is an ongoing issue, resulting in stress, anxiety affecting self-confidence, and relationship problems, then it’s time to consult a doctor to get proper Erectile dysfunction treatment.
Erectile dysfunction called Klaibya, according to Ayurveda klaibya is caused by to imbalance in vata.
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
• Stress, Depression, and anxiety issues
• Medical conditions like Uncontrolled diabetes, High Blood pressure, cardiac cardiac-related problems
• Injury to the spinal cord
• Hormonal imbalance
• Age factor or jara Janiya (old age)
Ayurveda treatment for Erectile dysfunction
ED affects 80% of men due to physical causes like malnutrition, trauma, medication, addictions, environmental factors, and other psychological factors like stress, anxiety, and depression.
Ayurveda treatment is planned based on the causative factor, Ayurveda has a special branch called vajiKarna. Vajikarana promotes sexual capacity and resolves the health condition by improving the physical and psychological health of the individual with a positive result. Vajikarana Therapy has changes in the diet and lifestyle and herbal medications for erectile dysfunction treatment Vajikarana is planned after Panchakarma. Panchakarma is planned according to the dosha, Prakriti, and bala of the individual.
Important herbs for the treatment of Erectile dysfunction
1) Shilajeet- Acts as vajikarana by Improving blood circulation metabolism and strength by preventing fatigue and impotency according to age.
2) Ashwagandha- Increases Longevity by strengthening the reproductive muscles, boosts libido, and treatment erectile dysfunction.
3) Tulsi beej- Tulsi seeds improve bone density and muscular strength by treating erectile dysfunction.
4) Nutmeg- Nutmeg or jaiphal stimulates nerves, and improves blood circulation.
5) Gokshura- Gokshura improves sperm count, balances testosterone, improves blood circulation treats erection issues.
6) Shatavari- Acts as an aphrodisiac by improving blood circulation, stimulating nerves, strengthening muscles, and maintaining reproductive health.
Vajikarana therapy using ayurveda herbs balance doshas, strengthens reproductive muscles, relieve stress, and anxiety, and treats other health issues.
Diet for erectile dysfunction
• Eating a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, especially a vitamin-rich diet improves overall physical and mental health.
• Always have carrot, beetroot, spinach, and whole grains for the overall sexual health issues and to treatment erectile dysfunction.
Role of yoga in the treatment of ED
Yoga plays an important role in the management of sexual health issues. Yoga improves blood circulation to pelvic muscles, builds muscular strength, and treats and prevents erectile function health issues.
Asanas can be practiced are
• Kapalbhati and Anuloma viloma pranayama.
• Helps to relax stress, and anxiety, and build stamina physically, emotionally, and mentally.
ED pills are also available in Sushain wellness to wholeness, Ayurvedic Doctors for Erectile Dysfunction treatment are there to guide and treat the ED and weak pennies treatment with the support of Ayurveda.