Ayurveda approach for Erectile dysfunction Treatment
Erectile dysfunction is one of the common sexual dysfunctional health issues in men. Erectile dysfunction or ED commonly occurs in the men above 40, due to lack of confidence, embarrassment fails to get treatment at proper time, also in severe cases may result in impotency.
Erectile dysfunction Treatment can be taken as it is the inability to get and keep an erection firm. Having erectile dysfunction trouble from time to time is not necessarily for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, resulting in stress, anxiety affecting self-confidence and relationship problems, then it’s time to consult doctor to get proper Erectile dysfunction treatment.
Erectile dysfunction called as Klaibya, according to ayurveda klaibya is caused due to imbalance in vata.
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
• Stress, Depression and anxiety issues
• Medical conditions like Uncontrolled diabetes, High Blood press, cardiac related problems
• Injury to spinal cord
• Hormonal imbalance
• Age factor or jara Janiya (old age)
Ayurveda treatment for Erectile dysfunction
ED affects 80% men due to physical causes like malnutrition, trauma, medication, addictions, environmental factors and and other psychological factors like stress, anxiety and depression.
Ayurveda treatment is planned based on the causative factor, Ayurveda is having a special branch called vajiKarna. Vajikarana promotes the sexual capacity and resolve the health condition by improving physical and psychological health of the individual with a positive result. Vajikarana Therapy has changes in the diet lifestyle and herbal medications to treat erectile dysfunction Vajikarana is planned after Panchakarma. Panchakarma is planned according to the dosha, prakruti, bala of the individual.
Important herbs for the treatment of Erectile dysfunction
1) Shilajeet- Acts as vajikarana by Improving blood circulation and metabolism and strength by preventing fatigue, Impotency according to the age.
2) Ashwagandha- Increases Longevity by strengthening the reproductive muscles, boosts libido,treats erectile dysfunction.
3) Tulsi beej- Tulsi seeds improve bone density and muscular strength by treating erectile dysfunction.
4) Nutmeg- Nutmeg or jaiphal stimulates nerves, improve blood circulation.
5) Gokshura- Gokshura improves sperm count, balance testosterone, improves blood circulation treats erection issues.
6) Shatavari- Acts as aphrodisiac by improving blood circulation, stimulating nerves, strength to muscles and maintain reproductive health.
Vajikarana therapy using ayurveda herbs balance doshas, strengthens reproductive muscles, relieve stress, anxiety and treats other health issues.
Diet for erectile dysfunction
• Eating diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables specially vitamin c rich diet improves overall physical and mental health.
• Always have carrot, beetroot, spinach and whole grains for the overall sexual health issues and to treat erectile dysfunction.
Role of yoga in the treatment of ED
Yoga plays important role in the management of sexual health issues. Yoga improves blood circulation to pelvic muscles, builds muscular strength, treats and prevent erectile function health issues.
Asanas can be practiced are
• Kapalbhati and Anuloma viloma pranayama.
• Helps to relax stress, anxiety, build stamina physically, emotionally and mentally.
ED pills also available in Sushain wellness to wholeness, Ayurvedic Doctors for Erectile Dysfunction are there to guide and treat the ED and weak pennies treatment with the support of Ayurveda.