How to Improve Eyesight Naturally at Home- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Eyesight
Sense organs of the body play an important role to lead a healthy life. So, it’s important to take care of all the panchaindriyas or five sense organs of the body. Among the five sense organs, the eyes are the way to see the world, so it plays a very major role in each and every individual life. Improve Eyesight Naturally with the help of Ayurveda.
Maintaining the health of eyesight is very important with Ayurvedic Cure for Eyesight. Eyesight problem is called drishti dosha and may be caused due to diabetes, nerve weakness, alcohol addiction, and other conditions. Pitta dosha is the dosha dominant of the eyes, especially Alochaka pitta helps in the vision functioning of the eyes.
What are the Common Eye Problems That Affect Eyesight?
• Refractive Errors
• (Myopia, Hyperopia, presbyopia, Astigmatism)
• Diabetic Retinopathy
• Age-related problems
• Optic neuropathy
• Dry eye
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
Ayurveda Treatment and Tips to Improve Eyesight:
1) Healthy balanced lifestyle changes.
2) washing eyes regularly with normal cold water to prevent dryness and to rejuvenate the power of eyesight.
3)Proper sleep of 6 to 8 hours to improve eyesight.
4)Intake of fresh Amalaki juice daily, as Amalaki is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
5) Panchakarma is very important to maintain and improve eyesight.
Ayurveda Treatment for Eyesight Improvement
• Netra parisheka with Triphala Kwatha
6) Diet plays a very important role in maintaining good health of the eyes. Fresh fruits like oranges, papaya, and all seasonal fruits are rich in vitamins c, and B.
• Fresh vegetables and green leafy vegetables.
• Nuts, fish, egg
• Sufficient intake of water.
7) Daily intake of Amalaki is very good for eye health and eyesight.
8) Intake of Triphala churna or ghrita (ghee) is very good for the eyes.
9)Cow ghee is rich in nutrients and minerals and also very important to maintain eyesight.
10) Avoiding screen time or wearing protective glasses during screen time is also important for eye health.
Ayurveda Herbs for Healthy Eyesight:
Role of Yoga for Healthy Eyesight:
As age progresses eyesight problem also increases, but how to Improve Eyesight Naturally at Home by practicing yoga daily not only keeps physical health in good condition but also improves and maintain healthy eyesight of the individual.
Practicing a few Asanas Daily is Very Good for Healthy Eyes.
Practicing Bhramari pranayama increases focus and eyesight of both eyes. Also meditation exercises like Trataka improve vision, improve eyesight, and prevent eye problems.