Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Fall
Hair fall is one of the common problems that everyone faces in their day-to-day life, maybe due to external or internal reasons. Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair loss and Ayurvedic remedies for hair fall is necessary to avoid hair fall. Buy Ayurvedic natural hair care products to overcome hair fall problems.
Common hair fall problems are –
1. HAIR LOSS (Alopecia)
Temporary or permanent hair loss on the scalp or on the entire body. Androgenic alopecia is the male pattern hair loss, it is a genetic condition. Baldness refers to excessive hair loss from the scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age factor is the common cause of baldness.
Hair loss happens in many ways, depending on the causes
1) Gradual thinning on the top of the head: This is a common type of hair loss, according to age.
2) Sudden loosening of hair: Physical or emotional stress causes this type of hair loss, washing and combing causes more hair fall.
3) Circular or patchy bald spots: Loss of hair in circular or patchy spots on the scalp, eyebrows, or beard.
4) Full body hair loss, due to some health condition, treatment like chemotherapy.
5) Family Hereditary, hormonal changes, medications, stress, and any hair treatments are all the causes of hair fall.
1) Ayurvedic treatment of hair by taking Ayurvedic oil massage for hair twice a week.
2) Fruits and Vegetables intake.
3) Sufficient water intake.
4) Yoga and pranayama.
1) Sharp sunlight exposure, hair drying
2) Chemical hair treatments, ironing, hot water bath.
3) Alcohol, smoking.
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
2) ALOPECIA AREATA
Alopecia Areata is a condition that causes hair fall in patches. Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disorder that causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hair follicles and causes hair fall. Hair follicles are the small structures in the skin that form hair, hair can be lost from any part of the body, and usually affects the head and face. This condition varies from person to person, some have hair loss throughout their life, and others may have only one episode. No cure for Alopecia Areata, but treatment to help hair grow back. Men and women are equally affected, as well as children.
Three types of Alopecia Areata:
1) Patchy Alopecia Areata: The most common condition, hair loss happens in one or more sized patches on the scalp.
2) Alopecia totalis: In this condition, people lose all hairs on the scalp.
3) Alopecia universalis: The complete or nearly complete loss of hair on the scalp, face, and rest of the body.
• Hair loss, usually on the scalp.
• Hair loss patches in oval or coin shape.
• Causes are genetic and environmental.
What are the common causes of hair fall or hair loss:
• Hormonal changes or imbalances like that occur during pregnancy or menopause, other conditions like PCOD/PCOD, and Thyroid problems. This can be treated by taking hair fall treatment.
• Genetics, hair loss inheritance from parents.
• Autoimmune diseases
• Scalp infections
• Deficiency of vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, and vitamin D causes hair fall.
• Medication such as blood thinners, chemotherapy, and antipsychotic drugs.
• Hair treatments and strong cosmetics usage.
• Stress, anxiety and insomnia.
Ayurveda treatment of hair and Remedies for hair fall:
Hair fall increases stress in individuals, so it’s very important to take proper care and ayurvedic treatment for hair loss in the initial days.
1) The practice of head massage (Shiro Abhyanga) is very important to balance vitiated doshas, maintain scalp health, and prevent hair fall. Gentle massage with medicated oil.
2) Shodhana treatment also plays a very important role in severe hair fall with underlying medical conditions.
• Vamana, Virechana, basti
3) Nasya karma plays a very important role in the prevention of hair fall, and also helps with hair growth. Nasya helps to balance the doshas and improve hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles, increasing blood circulation to the scalp, and strengthening the hair roots. Hair-strengthening herbs are used for nasya.
Medicated oil is slowly dripped over the head and scalp region, this procedure helps to improve blood circulation to the scalp and hair growth.
5) Hair pack with medicated hair-strengthening properties herbs.
6) Head bath with not too cold not too hot water, head bath alternate days prevent dandruff formation.
Role of diet in hairfall:
Eating a balanced diet is very important to prevent and promote hair growth. Eating a balanced and nutritious diet that includes vitamins, minerals, and nutrients promotes healthy hair growth.
1) Hair is made up of protein, so it’s important to have a sufficient quantity of protein intake in a diet like eggs, meat, nuts, seeds, and green gram.
2) Iron intake is important for hair follicles including green leafy vegetables.
3) Vitamin C-rich food like citrus fruits, kiwi, and broccoli.
4) Always have seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet.
5) Avoid chemical treatment,
6) Strong cosmetics.
Important herbs to treat hair fall:
• Aloe vera
Importance of yoga to prevent hair fall:
Yoga by practicing daily as a part of Dinacharya, prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth by improving blood circulation and feeling relaxed both physically and mentally by reducing stress. Asana good to practice daily to prevent hair fall are:
• Adhomukha shwanasana
• Practicing Kapalbhati and Anuloma viloma pranayama.
Always following Dinacharya, a properly balanced diet, and maintaining scalp health with regular scalp massage and head baths with ayurvedic treatment of hair by taking ayurveda medicated oil under the guidance of Sushain Doctors helps to prevent and treat hair fall for overall health.