Wrinkles Treatment in Ayurveda
Everyone has their own way of beautiful skin. Changes in the skin will happen as the age progresses. But due hectic lifestyles, stress, lack of sleep, unhealthy diet, and exposure to pollution result in early degeneration of the skin, causing many skin changes, one of the common issues is wrinkles. To overcome this ayurvedic treatment for face wrinkles treatment should be taken to get rid of facial wrinkles and buy ayurvedic medicines online.
Wrinkles are the creases or folds that appear on the surface of the skin. They can occur anywhere on the body, commonly facial wrinkles, on the neck and hands can be prevented by using anti wrinkle cream for women. Facial wrinkles are caused as age progresses, as part of the natural aging process, which leads to a decrease in the production of elastin and collagen fibers of the skin, as collagen is the protein that provides structure and support to the skin, elastin helps the skin to stretch and come back to its original form and shape.
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
What are the Causes of Facial Wrinkles?
- Age factor, as age progresses skin becomes dry, less elastic, and thinner.
- Smoking causes damage to skin fibers and cells.
- Exposure to UV rays of the sharp sunlight damage the collagen and fibers of the skin.
- Dehydration causes skin to dry
- Genetic factors
- Repeated facial expressions for a long time
- Environmental factors like exposure to pollution, and extreme weather conditions.
Symptoms of the Wrinkle Skin:
- Fine lines are small, shallow lines that appear on the skin’s surface.
- Rough and dry skin
- Sagging skin
- Deep wrinkles
- Discoloration of skin
Ayurveda Remedies and Treatments to Prevent Facial Wrinkles
Ayurveda for wrinkles guides us on the way of living a healthy life, by improving the quality of life, balancing tridoshas, that reflect on the health of the skin, by preventing early facial wrinkles formation using anti-wrinkle cream for women. So regular shodhana according to prakriti and dosha dominant individuals maintain skin health like snehana, swedana followed by vamana, Virechana, and Abhyanga.
- Daily mrudu mukhaabhyanga (gentle facial massage to keep the moisture of skin which is very important in treating and preventing wrinkles treatment. Massage with coconut oil or sesame oil, rich in vitamin E, which helps to keep skin moisturized, and maintain the natural glow of the skin. Luke warm oil massage on the face with circular motion followed by steam and face wash daily.
- Following pratimarsha nasya daily as a part of Dinacharya, Pratimarsha nasya is a type of Nasyakarma indicated for daily practice, improves eye health, delays facial wrinkles, greying of hairs, maintains facial skin health and glow.
- Amalaki intake daily is very beneficial for skin health, especially for delaying wrinkles. Amalaki is rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants, it helps to improve skin elasticity and prevents wrinkles.
- Fresh aloe vera pulp application on the face daily.
- Fruits like papaya are used as a natural fruit face pack to maintain the elasticity of the skin and prevent wrinkles.
- Tomato slice face massage removes dead skin, brightens skin, tighten pores, and delays signs of ageing like wrinkles.
- Diet plays a very important role in maintaining skin health by preventing facial wrinkles.
- Ayurveda for wrinkles includes Daily intake of soaked dry fruits like badam.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables intake.
- Avoid spicy, fried heavy-fat food.
- Avoid exposure to sharp sunlight, and pollution, sitting in AC and cooler for a long time.
- Avoid too much application of cosmetics and strong facial creams.
Role of Yoga to Prevent Wrinkles:
Yoga is a beneficial practice for the prevention of wrinkles formation by maintaining healthy skin. Yoga helps to relieve stress, as stress causes wrinkles and signs of aging, yoga by reducing stress prevents wrinkles. It Improves circulation and improves the glow of the skin.
Yoga Helps with the Toning of Facial Muscles:
- Adhomukha shwanasana
So, following a balanced diet, healthy lifestyle, regular natural skin care, ayurvedic treatment for face wrinkles and remedy for face wrinkles treatment and yoga practice maintain skin health and prevents early age signs like facial wrinkles.