Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are the enlarged, twisted veins. Varicose veins can happen anywhere in the body, but most common in the legs. Varicose veins, also called Varicoses or varicosities, occur when veins become enlarged, dilated, and overfilled with blood. Varicose veins look blue or blue below the skin. To overcome this one should go for ayurvedic treatment varicose veins, the best ayurvedic oil for varicose veins, and ayurvedic medicine for varicose veins.
Varicose veins most commonly affect the veins in the legs, due to continuous standing and walking increasing the pressure in the veins of the lower body. Take the best ayurvedic treatment for varicose veins, the best ayurvedic oil for varicose veins, and ayurvedic medicine for varicose veins.
Causes of Varicose Veins:
• Age factor, because of the aging process, vein walls and valves lose elasticity.
• Gender, female hormones may allow the walls of veins to stretch. Pregnant women, women taking birth control pills, or going through menopause are at higher risk of varicose veins due to Hormonal changes.
• Family history.
• Lifestyle and occupation of standing or sitting continuously, wearing clothes like pants with tight waistbands can decrease the blood flow.
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
What are the Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
• Bulging veins, that are twisted, swollen, rope-like veins are either in blue or purple color. They just appear below the surface of the skin on the legs, ankles, and feet. They develop in clusters.
• Heavy legs, muscles in the legs may feel tired, heavy, or sluggish, after physical activity.
• Itching, the area around varicose veins may itch due to variations in blood circulation.
• Pain, legs may be painful, achy, or sore, especially behind the knees along with muscle cramps.
• Legs, ankles, and feet can swell.
• If left untreated, varicose veins can cause brown discoloration on the skin, and severe varicose veins can cause venous ulcers on the skin. So, take ayurvedic treatment varicose veins and ayurvedic medicine for varicose veins.
Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Varicose Veins:
• Varicose veins are caused due to imbalance in tridoshas, especially vata and pitta dosha and rasa, dhatu involvement.
• According to varicose veins in Ayurveda are called Siraja granthi, an ayurvedic treatment varicose veins i.e. best ayurvedic treatment for varicose veins.
• Caused due to intake of abhishyandi aahara like heavy deep-fried food, curd, junk food, etc.
• Bharavahana, lifting heavy weights.
• Long time standing or walking.
Ayurvedic Treatment Varicose Veins Involves.
1) Avoiding causes (nidanaparivarjan) like long time standing, sitting.
2) Panchakarma treatment is given to treat varicose veins which is the Best ayurvedic treatment for varicose veins.
3) Abhyanga, to improve blood circulation, reduce heaviness, numbness, and swelling, and relax the muscles.
4) Basti treatment.
5) Raktamokshana using jalouka that is leeches. Raktamokshana removes toxins from the blood and removes stagnation and congestion in varicose veins.
6) Ayurveda Herbs to Treat Varicose Veins ( Ayurvedic Medicine for Varicose Veins) –
7) Do’s and Don’ts
• Intake of fruits and vegetables.
• Maintaining healthy weight.
• Drinking water
• Intake of citrus fruits
• Rest of both limbs.
• While sleeping, place a pillow under the feet, to keep in an elevated position, for good blood circulation in the leg.
• Wearing varicose veins socks or stockings.
• Avoid spicy, fatty, fried food that causes constipation.
• Avoid standing sitting or walking for long hours.
8) Yoga to Treat and Reduce the Symptoms of Varicose Veins.
Yoga which involves different asanas, helps to stretch, by reducing swelling, and pain in the leg due to varicose veins. It also Improves flexibility and strengthens the muscles.
• Viparita karani