Best Ayurvedic Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin condition that causes raised, scaly patches on the skin. Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes a rash with itchy, scaly patches, commonly on the knees, elbows, trunk, and scalp. Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease; by taking ayurvedic psoriasis treatment this can be reduced as this skin condition sometimes increases with triggering factors also subsiding.
What are the causes of Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease, also triggered by genetic and environmental factors.
• Skin infections
• Cold and dry weather
• Burn injury or insect bite
• Exposure to pollution
• Alcohol and smoking
• Genetic factors
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
What are the Symptoms of Psoriasis?
• Red, raised patches: Psoriasis usually presents well-defined, reddened areas of skin. These patches are often covered with thick, silvery-white scales. The patches may appear on various parts of the body, including the elbows, knees, scalp, lower back, and genitals. Ayurvedic Psoriasis treatment helps to get rid of this.
• Ayurvedic psoriasis treatment helps to overcome Dryness and itching, Scratching can worsen the symptoms and may lead to bleeding or the formation of small cracks in the skin.
• Thickened or pitted nails, Psoriasis can affect the nails, causing changes in their appearance. Nails may become thickened, discolored, ridged, or pitted.
• Psoriasis Ayurveda treatment helps to overcome Scalp involvement, Psoriasis can affect the scalp, leading to the formation of thick scales and redness.
• Joint pain and inflammation, some individuals with psoriasis may experience joint pain, stiffness, and swelling. This condition is known as psoriatic arthritis.
• Psoriasis can have a significant impact on a person’s emotional well-being. Psoriasis treatment in Ayurvedic helps to overcome the visible nature of the condition and the chronicity of the symptoms may lead to anxiety and stress.
Types of Psoriasis:
• Plaque psoriasis
• Guttate psoriasis
• Pustular psoriasis
• Inverse psoriasis
• Erythrodermic psoriasis
• Nail psoriasis
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Scalp psoriasis
Best Ayurvedic Psoriasis Treatment:
• Psoriasis is caused due to the vitiation of vata and kapha, called Kitibha or eka kushta, which resemble the upper layers of fish, scaly in nature and also thick, hard, and rough.
• Shamana and Shodhana treatment is planned in Ayurvedic psoriasis treatment.
• Panchakarma plays a very important role in ayurvedic psoriasis treatment.
• Followed by Virechana.
• Snehapana plays a very important role as a part of Purva karma to reduce dryness and scaly skin for psoriasis Ayurveda treatment.
• Vasti is the best treatment when psoriasis is associated with psoriatic arthritis.
• Having food rich in nutrients, especially fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and leafy vegetables.
• Psoriasis Ayurveda treatment includes avoiding Sugary items, and salty snacks.
• Fried and fatty food.
• Daily intake of incompatible food like milk with sour fruits.
• Ayurveda plays a great role in advising balancing diet and lifestyle to support the immune system.
• Avoid having curd at night, triggering foods like spicy, sour, fried, processed foods, and alcohol.
Important Herbs to Treat Psoriasis Ayurveda Treatment:
Ayurveda Herbs for Skin Care:
1) Neem leaves
• Neem leaves are rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, and triglycerides, act as anti-aging, and treat psoriasis.
• Lowers wrinkles, and dark spots and increases skin glow.
2) Turmeric or Haridra
• Turmeric has properties of anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial, because of the ingredient curcumin. So, it cares for the natural glow of the skin and also treats psoriasis-like conditions.
3) Aloe vera or Kumari
• Commonly grown house old plant available everywhere. Used as a natural moisturizer, for psoriasis, sunburn, eczema, and acne because of its soothing and cooling action.
• Can be used internally and externally to reduce skin dryness for pitta prakriti person.
• Balance vitiated doshas, reduce dryness, and itching, and purify blood.
Stress increases inflammation, and it’s likely to increase the severity of symptoms. So, doing things like deep breathing, meditation, and yoga for as little as 10 or 15 minutes a day can really improve psoriasis outcomes in the long term.”
Yoga for Psoriasis Ayurveda Treatment:
Stress and anxiety increase itching and inflammation and it’s likely to increase the severity of symptoms. So, psoriasis treatment in ayurvedic includes practicing yoga, pranayama, and meditation daily to improve psoriasis outcomes in the long term. One can get the Best ayurvedic treatment for psoriasis at sushainclinic.com.
• Viparita karani
• Anuloma viloma pranayama
• Kapala bhati pranayama