Ayurveda Diabetes Treatment | Solution for Diabetes
Diabetes problem is called Madhumeha or Prameha in Ayurveda. It is a metabolic disorder that affects the balance of kafa and pitta dosha. Diabetes is a condition where the body cannot properly metabolize sugar, which leads to increased blood sugar levels.
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition that occurs when the body cannot properly regulate blood sugar (glucose) levels. Ayurveda diabetes treatment helps to overcome as Glucose is the primary source of energy for cells, and insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, helps cells absorb and use glucose from the bloodstream.
There Are Three Main Types of Diabetes:
1) Type 1 Diabetes:
This occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys the insulin-producing cells in the pancreas. People with Type 1 diabetes require insulin injections to manage their blood sugar levels.
2) Type 2 Diabetes:
This is more common and often develops when the body becomes resistant to insulin or doesn’t produce enough insulin. It is often associated with lifestyle factors such as poor diet, lack of physical activity, and obesity. Management may involve lifestyle changes, oral medications, and, in some cases, insulin.
3) Gestational Diabetes:
This type of diabetes occurs during pregnancy when the body cannot produce enough insulin to meet the increased needs. It increases the risk of complications during pregnancy and can lead to Type 2 diabetes later in life.
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
What Are the Causes of Diabetes?
As per Ayurveda Diabetes Treatment, Diabetes causes depend and varies on the type of diabetes.
1) Type 1 Diabetes Causes
• According to Ayurveda Diabetes Treatment: The immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas. The exact trigger for this autoimmune response is not fully understood, but it likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
• Genetic factors.
• Environmental Factors such as viral infections, may play a role in triggering the autoimmune response in genetically susceptible individuals.
2) Type 2 Diabetes Causes
• Insulin Resistance
• Genetic factors. Individuals with a family history of diabetes are more likely to develop the condition.
• Lifestyle Factors
• Age factors
3) Gestational Diabetes Causes
• The placenta produces hormones that can lead to insulin resistance. If the pancreas cannot produce enough insulin to compensate, gestational diabetes may occur.
What Are the Symptoms of Diabetes?
• Increased Thirst (Polydipsia). Feeling unusually thirsty and needing to drink more water than usual.
• Frequent Urination
• Unexplained Weight Loss.
• Increased Hunger (Polyphagia). Feeling hungrier than usual, even after eating.
• Blurred Vision
• Darkened skin
Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes and Ayurvedic Solution for Diabetes:
Ayurveda Diabetes treatment is a plan to reduce the vitiated dosa in diabetes or madhumeha mainly kafa and with dosa is vitiated, so treatment is given to reduce the disturbed doshas.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes and Ayurvedic solutions for diabetes include:
• Diet and lifestyle changes
• Ayurveda medications
• Yoga and Pranayam
1) Diet and Lifestyle Changes
• Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes includes a balanced diet that involves a variety of nutrients food with fresh seasonal fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and nuts.
• Carbohydrates should be always under control. Intake in of carbohydrates in a limited portion.
• Frequent mails in control quantity.
• Avoid intake of sugar and salt.
• Fibre-rich food as per ayurvedic treatment for diabetes helps to regulate blood sugar levels and support the digestive system.
• Early intake of dinner.
2) Lifestyle changes
• Avoid smoking and intake of alcohol.
• Ayurvedic solution for diabetes is weight management which is very important to maintain the blood sugar level.
• Proper sleep of 6 to 8 hours at night is an ayurvedic solution for diabetes.
• Maintaining hydration by drinking a sufficient amount of water.
• Regular exercise as per ayurvedic treatment for diabetes by keeping self physically active to maintain the blood sugar level.
• Monitoring of blood sugar level by following diet and Lifestyle changes.
• Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic solution for diabetes, a detoxification therapy that helps to remove toxins from the body and also vitiated doshas.
• Includes abhyanga to reduce stress and anxiety both physical and mental.
• Virechana and Basti planned depending upon individual conditions.
• Shirodhara to relieve stress and to relax mentally.
4) Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Diabetes
There are many best Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes and Ayurveda herbs & formulations helps to control the increased blood sugar levels by balancing kapha and pitta and also enhances the insulin function by preventing the complications of diabetes.
1) Giloy or guduchi is the best Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes. Guduchi helps to manage blood sugar levels and also improve general immunity due to its Anti-diabetic properties helping in the production of insulin.
2) Amalaki or Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants helps in the management of diabetes by controlling let sugar level.
3) Turmeric, is the best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes due to its anti-inflammatory properties turmeric is used daily to maintain immunity and to control the blood sugar level.
4) Neem contains flavonoids, anti-viral compounds, and glycosides that help to manage blood sugar levels.
5) Karela, the best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes controls the release of insulin and changes the metabolism of glucose.
6) Methi seeds are rich in insoluble fiber and help to lower blood sugar levels also used in various Ayurveda formulations.
7) Meshashringi reduces sugar absorption in the intestine and enhances insulin function.
These herbs of Ayurveda are used to reduce the blood sugar level in our daily routine or in the Ayurveda medications in a specific dose according to individual needs. These best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes formulations act as the ayurvedic remedy for diabetes.
Diabetes Ayurvedic Remedy:
• As per diabetes ayurvedic remedy, Jamun seeds help to reduce the blood sugar level due to the medicinal action of detoxification, boost liver health, and control diabetes.
• Intake of methi seeds half a teaspoon soaked in water early in the water morning along with water helps to control diabetes according to diabetes ayurvedic remedy to control blood sugar levels.
• Intake of karela as a diabetes ayurvedic remedy in the diet in controlled quantity helps to control diabetes.
1) Yoga for Diabetes Problem:
• Practice of yoga and pranayama as part of dinacharya is a natural remedy and treatment to control the symptoms of diabetic problems.
• Regular practice of yoga improves body flexibility, blood circulation, and insulin sensitivity and promotes overall health.
• Practice of specific aasanas stimulates the abdominal organs improves digestion and controls the blood sugar level, reduces stress, and feels relaxed.
• Setubandhaasan Bhujangasan
• Surya namaskar
The practice of pranayama mainly anulom vilom and brahmari helps to reduce stress, and anxiety and controls blood sugar levels, as stress is the main cause of elevated blood sugar levels.
So, Ayurveda has many advantages without any side effects as the solution of diabetes ayurvedic remedy and treatment of Diabetes and its problems.