Ayurveda Treatment for Acid Reflux
Acid Reflux Treatment i.e GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) ayurveda treatment includes home remedies for acid reflux, acid reflux ayurveda remedy, best medicine for acid reflux etc. Acid reflux is a chronic disease that occurs when stomach acid or bile flows into the food pipe and irritates the lining. Acid reflux with heartburn symptoms together may indicate GERD.
Acid reflux occurs by the flowing of stomach acid back into the esophagus causing a burning sensation in the chest. This can happen due to lower oesophageal sphincter or increased stomach pressure. This blog includes acid reflux medicine, acid reflux treatment, home remedies for heartburn, best medicine for acid reflux, home remedies for acid reflux, heartburn treatment at home, etc.
What are the causes of acid reflux?
• Bulging of the top of the stomach up above the diaphragm (hiatal hernia)
• Weakened lower esophageal sphincter
• Intake of spicy, acidic food, alcohol, tea and coffee.
• Intake of certain medications for long periods like brufen and aspirin.
Please post your health issues.
Our Ayurveda expert will get back to you.
Find the Best Ayurvedic Doctor for Acid
What are the symptoms of Acid reflux?
1) A burning sensation in the chest or throat causes symptoms like heartburn.
2) Regurgitation that is sour or bitter-tasting acid backing up into the throat or mouth.
3) Frequent burping or belching.
4) Difficulty swallowing or a sensation of a lump in the throat causes dysphagia.
5) Just pain.
6) Hoarseness of voice causes changes in the voice quality.
7) laryngitis which is inflammation of the voice box.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Acid Reflux:
Ayurvedic treatment for acid reflux is planned depending on the symptoms and severity of the vyaadhi. Acid reflux is called amal pitta in Ayurveda acid reflux treatment. Pitta is the vitiated dosha responsible for Acid reflux.
Ayurvedic treatment for Acid reflux aims to treat vitiated pitta in different steps that include:
2) Ayurvedic treatment for acid reflux
3) Home remedies for acid reflux, home remedies for heartburn, acid reflux medicine
1) Diet for acid reflux
Acid reflux is also called gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GERD), so diet plays a very important role in treating acid reflux cure in Ayurveda, diet concentrates on nourishing the body reducing the imbalanced pita and other doshas and balances the digestive fire.
• Intake of food on proper time especially freshly prepared homemade food.
• Eating food in a relaxed stress-free mind and chewing food properly.
• Intake of freshly available leafy vegetables, and fruits in the diet.
• Include cumin, ajwain, coriander, ginger, garlic, haldi, Fenugreek, and garlic in your diet.
• Avoid bakery items especially maida according to acid reflux treatment.
• As per acid reflux treatment avoid frequent overeating of food.
2) Ayurvedic treatment for acid reflux includes acid reflux medicine:
3) Home remedies for Acid reflux
1) Jeera water:
Jeera water as Acid reflux Ayurveda remedy- Boil one teaspoon of Jeera as a home remedies for heartburn in two cups of water and reduce it to one-fourth cup, intake of this jeera water helps to treat the initial symptoms of Acid reflux and acts as an acid reflux cure in ayurveda.
2) Ajwain and coriander tea:
Boil crushed ajwain and coriander as home remedies for heartburn each in one-fourth spoon into two cups of water and reduce it to one-fourth cup, intake of this tea helps to treat the condition like acid reflux, an acid reflux ayurveda remedy.
3) Mint coconut chutney:
Acid reflux ayurveda remedy includes Intake of chutney made of mint leaves, coconut, and jeera powder as an acid reflux cure in ayurveda
4) Chewing of clove as acid reflux Ayurveda remedy before or after food helps to reduce the symptoms of acidity and Acid reflux.
5) Intake of buttermilk as an acid reflux ayurveda remedy instead of curd with roasted jeera powder, ginger, and hing helps to relieve acid reflux and acidity.
4) Yoga for Acid reflux
• Yoga plays a very important role in the overall development of an individual’s physical and mental health as acid reflux cure in Ayurveda.
• Yoga is very beneficial for Acid reflux by improving the digestive system’s health. Yoga helps to release stress which is one of the causes of Acid reflux and is also helpful in heartburn treatment at home.
• Practicing asanas with breathing and pranayama increases the blood circulation in the abdominal organs which helps to improve the digestive process, stimulates the Agni, and treats acid reflux as acid reflux cure in Ayurveda and other digestive system problems.
• Asanas can be practiced are-
- Ardha matsyendrasana
Practice of kapalbhati Pranayam, anulom vilom Pranayam, and bhramari Pranayam helps with heartburn treatment at home and also balances the Agni and improves the digestion by treating and preventing the digestive system problems.
Best medicine for acid reflux-
The best medicine for acid reflux often involves a combination of lifestyle changes and medication. These medications which are the best medicine for acid reflux play a crucial role in healing the esophagus and preventing the recurrence of heartburn. Additionally, lifestyle modifications as best medicine for acid reflux such as maintaining a healthy weight, avoiding trigger foods, and elevating the head of the bed during sleep can complement medication for comprehensive management of acid reflux. So, Consult with the best Ayurvedic doctors at sushainclinic.com.