Dr. P Saritha Nair, a native of Trivandrum, Kerala, completed her BAMS degree from Govt. Ayurveda College, Trivandrum in the year 1989. Acquired additional qualification like: DCS (Diploma in Counselling Skill) from Banjara Academy, Bangalore, BLS (Basic Life Support) & CTC (Cardiac Technology Course) from Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore. She has 33 years of experience in Ayurvedic Medicine & Panchakarma Treatment and has specialised in Marma Chikitsa. She is an expert yoga teacher also. She has worked in various capacities with various Ayurvedic Institutions like Kerala Ayurveda Pharmacy, Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal, Bidyanath, Nagarjuna Pharmacy, Vaidyarathnam Oushadhasala & Medimix Sanjeevanam. She started her own Clinic in the year 2001 in HRBR Layout Kalyannagar, Bangalore. Her dedicated hard work paved way for setting up of her own Ayurvedic Hospital chain – PRANAVAM AYURVDIC TREATMENT CENTRE. . The hospital has the facility for all type of Panc
Consistent quality treatment by Pranavam Ayurvedic Treatment Centre ran by Sr. Saritha assured many accolades in a short span of time and was awarded
(1) India Health Care Award 2016 for The Best Ayurveda Hospital in Bangalore by Blindwink Solutions Pvt Ltd.
(2) India’s Most Prominent Health Care Award – 2016 for the Best Ayurveda Hospital in Karnataka by Merit Awards & Market Research Pvt. Ltd.,
(3) Best Doctor & Health Care Award – 2017 to Dr P Saritha Nair for the Best Ayurvedic Doctor in South India by Xel Research.
(4) India’s Most Prominent Health Care Award – 2018 to Dr P Saritha Nair for the Best Ayurvedic Treatment Provider in Karnataka by Merit Awards & Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
1. In 33 Years of Ayurvedic cnsultation has treated more then 100 crochnic cases of Psoriasis, with more than 98% success rate. Has more then 98% success rate in Arthritis and Back pain treatment.
2. Has proven record of cntrolling the BP and Diabetes.
3. Has efectively treated Gynaecological Disorder & Infertility with high success rate.
|General Medicine & Consulting||Infirtility||Panchkarma|
|Yoga & Meditation||Naturopathy|