Direction of Use
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day with luke warm water or as directed by physician. To be taken under medical supervision.
BASIC COMPOSITION OF THIS MEDICINE
Ans.) Yes, the Punarnava herb has strong diuretic properties. The capsule forms of Punarnava with a dosage of 2 capsules/ day twice a daily is administrated in such situations to the patient. Consultation of Ayurvedic Doctor is advised for prper direction of usage and dosage.
Ans.) Punarnava can be taken along with milk or water or as suggested by the ayurvedic doctor or practitioner, to be taken twice a day on an empty stomach or an hour before the meal.
Ans.) The extract from the plant can help with both preventing and managing kidney disease, said researchers, and added that one can definitely help slow the disease's progression and treats its symptoms and complications by using formulations containing 'Punarnava' and a careful diet.
- Purnarnava has diuretic, anti - inflammatory, antioxidant properties that revives kidney cells and helps balance body fluids by eliminating toxins.
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties eliminate the infection and reduce the pain caused by the disease.
- It helps induce endema which reduces the risk of congestive heart failure .
- It also stimulates bile secretion which helps improve liver function.
- It helps regulate urination and avoids fluid buildup which helps kidney stone.
- It excretes extra body fluid which helps fight obesity.
Dr. Rajesh Singh
BAMMS - AYURVEDACHARYA | 20390
I am treating kidney related patients with Punernava since many decades. Sushain's Punernava is 500 mg extract based capsule. b y its specifications it look effective and potent.
Punernava is best natural herb for Kidney protection. It is used in chronic kidney disease, urinary tract disease, liver health, kidney stone, obesity management. In its extract for the herb become more effective
Jan 22, 2022