Non vegetarian diet for weight loss
Drink water 20 min before food.
Boiled eggs 2/ egg omelet with vegetables/ brown bread egg sandwich/ upma/ paratha 1/ millet upma/ 2 idles.
1 bowl fresh seasonal fruits/ Tender coconut water with coconut
- 1 bowl fresh mixed salads
- 2 roti with egg curry/ chicken curry or
- 1 bowl rice with fish curry/ chicken curry/
- With dal and sabzi
Dry fruits/ roasted chana/peanuts
- To be done by 7 pm
- Chicken tikka/ tandoori or
- Grilled fish
- Steamed vegetables/
- Chicken soup/
- Vegetables soup
VEGETARIAN DIET FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- Drink water 20 before breakfast.
- Breakfast: vegetables upma- 1 small /1 paratha with sabzi/
- 2 idly with chutney/ oats upma/ besan cheela/millets upma/
Early afternoon: 1 bowl of any seasonal fresh fruits/fresh tender coconut water with coconut
- 1bowl of fresh salads (cucumber, tomato, beetroot, carrot)
- 1 small bowl rice/ 2 roti with dal and sabzi
- Early evening:
- Dry fruits/ roasted chana/pea nuts/Buttermilk with jeera powder
- To be done by 7 pm
- Fresh vegetables Subzi with 1 roti/ 1 bowl steamed vegetables/ 2 boiled potato
- Vegetables soup
Non vegetarian + vegetarian weight gain diet
1 Banana + soaked almonds 5-7
- 2boiled egg+ 2aloo paratha/Gobi paratha
- Vegetables white pasta/ red pasta
- Egg omelet + sandwich
- Aloo poori
Avocado/Mango/ homemade oats dry fruits muffins/ seasonal fresh fruits
- Start with any homemade sweet - kheer/halwa/ vermicelli kheer
- Egg biryani/chicken biryani/mutton biryani
- Rice + dal + sabzi
- Dry fruits laddu/ panjeri/
- Anjeer halwa/ murmure/ makhana/ aloo chaats
- Chicken soup/ mutton soup
- 2 ghee parathas+ chicken gravy/ mutton gravy/ vegetables sabzi
- Chicken fry/ fish fry
REJUVENATING AYURVEDIC HERBAL TEA
1} HIBISCUS TEA:
- Hibiscus is the rich source of antioxidants such as beta - carotene, vitamin - C and anthocyanin.
- Anthocyanin acts as anti diabetic, anti cancer, anti inflammatory, anti obesity, also plays very important role in prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants.Due to it's soothing and astringent properties, the flower lowers the blood pressure.
- It is also source of iron , so acts as energy booster and boosts the immnity system.
How hibiscus tea is prepared:
- 1. Take a cup of water around 80-100ml and boil.
- 2.Add 2-3 flower petals of Hibiscus flower specially red colour flower.
- 3. Add to the boiling water and boil it for 1 min.
- 4.Filter and have it in the morning to rejuvenate yourself with all the health benefits.
Tea the beverage most people fond of and feels relaxed by having sip by sip in their daily routine. Sometimes it causes many health issues related to digestion, diabetes, hypertension, headache, but difficult to control the taste for beverages like tea and coffee.
Ayurvedic herbal tea with water and Ayurveda herb in flower form or leaf or root form.
It not only replace the beverages, also with its antioxidant properties this type of tea add more health benefits to our body system.
2} Shankhapushpi tea or Butterfly pea flower tea:
- Shankhapushpi, it's flower is in shanka shape , so it hi is called as Shankhapushpi.
- It is rich in antioxidants
- Helps in proper digestion by relaxing stomach muscles and stimulating Healthy enzymes.
- Maintains health of the intestine and strengthens digestive system .
- Treat Insomnia calms mind.
- Memory booster for kids.
How Shankhapushpi tea is prepared:
1) Take a cup of water and boil it.
2) Add 2 - 3 Shankhapushpi blue flowers after the water is boiled and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Have this herbal tea , boost your immunity and enjoy the healthy benefits of the tea.
4) Children can be given thrice in a week with little dhaga mishri( rock sugar)to enhance the taste.
3} Jeera coriander coffee:
- Many people are dependent on coffee, more than required quantity, resulting in gastritis, digestive system problems.
- Here is a healthy herbal Jeera coriander coffee .
- Helps to detoxify the body, helps in metabolism, improves digestion.
- Rich in vitamin A,C, copper and manganese.
- Reduces fat
- How to prepare Jeera coriander tea:
- 1) Take 1tsp of cumin seeds and 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds , dry roast it
- 2) Powder it.
- 3) boil 1 cup of water add the powder, add Little jaggery as per taste , can add Little milk and boil filter and enjoy the delicious coffee.
- 4) Very effective during summer season.