Endocrine System - Disorders, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Natural Remedies, Diet, & Yoga
The endocrine system is responsible for producing various hormones in the human body that regulate and assist functions such as metabolism, growth, development, sexual and reproductive health, etc. The endocrine system is also known as the hormone system.
What are the common Endocrine Disorders?
- Hyperthyroidism/Bhasmak Rog
- Hyperparathyroidism/Asthi Kshaya
- Gynecological Disorders
What are the Causes of Endocrine Disorders?
- Imbalance in Doshas
- Gland Tumors
What are the Symptoms of Endocrine Disorders?
- Weight Gain
- Severe Hair Fall
- Facial Hair Growth
- Mood Swings
- Irregular Periods
- Excessive Sweating
- Chronic Fatigue
What are the Ayurvedic Herbs to Balance Your Endocrine System?
- Ashwagandha- an adaptogen that can control and manage stress.
- Black Cohosh Root- helps in balancing hormones related to the reproductive system.
- Shatavari- an adaptogen popularly known for its ability to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Vitex agnus-castus- also known as the chaster berry, is a potent herb that can restore hormone balance in the body.
How to Treat Endocrine Dysfunctions?
The ayurvedic approach to the endocrine system aims at restoring the tridosha balance. Ayurveda uses a combination of Panchakarma and pranayama with other herbal medicines to restore balance in the body. Only an experienced ayurvedic doctor can perform these treatments to perfection. You can book your online ayurvedic consultation with the best Ayurvedic doctors via sushainclinic.com for best ayurvedic doctor consultation.
Sushain Clinic also equips you with more than 800 authentic ayurvedic medicines which you can get your hands on through the platform. After your online ayurvedic doctor consultation head over to the same platform to get your medicines at your doorsteps.
Yoga to Boost Endocrine System Health
- Ardha Matsyendrasana