Liver Related Diseases- Causes, Symptoms, Natural Remedies, Treatment, Diet, and Yoga
The liver is a vital organ in our body that carries out multiple responsibilities. The liver along with the bone marrow creates the blood cells. A stressful lifestyle leads to an increase in the natural killer cells in the liver which further contributes to the deteriorating health condition of the liver causing liver cirrhosis. It is marked by inflammation of the liver later leading to scarring.
What are the common Liver Diseases?
- Fatty Liver
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver
- Liver Cirrhosis
What are the Causes of Liver Diseases?
- Stressful Lifestyle
- Regular consumption of alcohol
What are the symptoms of Liver dysfunction?
- Nausea and confusion
- Pain and swelling in abdominal
What are the Natural Remedies to ease Liver disorders?
- Detox Tea: a concoction of turmeric, lemon, and honey.
- Papaya Leaves
What is the preferred diet to protect Liver Health?
- Include plenty of citrus fruits in your diet, as it has enzymes that assist in detoxification and improves the functionality of liver
- Seasonal fruits, green vegetables, and a good amount of proteins are a must in your diet.
- Include an ample amount of fluid intake for the liver to flush out toxins easily.
- Avoid regular consumption of highly processed fast food as it can be loaded with toxins that add to the functioning of the liver.
What is Ayurvedic Treatment for Liver Disorders?
Upon an ayurvedic consultation, the doctor will look into the root cause of the liver distress. The herbal-based medication of Ayurveda is focused on regenerating the cell growth of the liver. The liver has the capability to repair itself, so ayurvedic medication aims at improving the rate of repair. This is contrary to the modern medicine liver transplant technique. Sushain Clinic brings to you authentic ayurvedic medicines, along with virtual consultation 200+ trusted and verified ayurvedic doctors. If you face any symptoms, book your online ayurvedic consultation with the best ayurvedic doctors today through Sushain Clinic. Log on to sushainclinic.com.
Yoga for Better Liver Health
- Adomukhi svanasana