Cardiac -Cause, Symptoms, Treatment, Yoga, and Diet
Cardiology deals with conditions and discomforts that affect the function of the vital organ heart. An increase in the rate of heart-related diseases is observed due to the modern stressful lifestyle and diet.
Types of Heart Diseases or Conditions:
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart attack/ Heart failure
- High Cholesterol
What are the causes of cardiac disorder :
- Stressful & Sedentary Lifestyle
- Smoking & Alcohol intake
- Vein Damage
What are the symptoms of cardiac disorders:
- Breathlessness & Wheezing
- Loss or Gain of Weight
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Fainting & Dizziness
The Ayurvedic approach to cardiac health aims at finding the root cause of the discomfort. The holistic approach covers diet, lifestyle changes, physical exercise, and herbal remedies in order to provide complete care for the heart. Choose from the best ayurvedic doctors in the nation through sushainclinic.com. Book virtual ayurvedic doctor consultation to check your heart health. Sushainclinic.com has the best and most experienced ayurvedic doctors available for online consultation.
Natural Herbal Remedies to Improve Cardiac Health
- Thriphala-a comboination of amlakai, bibhitaki, and haritaki.
Diet to Protect Your Heart Health
- Consume low fat diet.
- Include green leafy vegetables.
- Choose whole grain over refined grains.
- Practice portion control.
- Keep a check on salt intake.
Yoga for Healthy Heart
- Utthita Trikonasana or Extended triangle pose
- Paschimottanasana or Seated forward bend pose
- Ardha matsyendrasana or Half spinal twist pose
- Gomukhasana or Cow face pose
- Setu Bandhasana or Bridge pose