Respiratory System- Common Disorders, Causes, Symptoms, Natural Remedies, Treatment, Diet & Yoga
Our respiratory system is a vital organ that provides Prana. The respiratory system consists of the nose, mouth, airways, lungs, and blood vessels. The respiratory system faces disorders when there is an imbalance in Vata dosha.
What are the common respiratory disorders?
- Dry Cough
- Throat Pain
- Lung Allergies
What are the causes of a weak respiratory system?
- Vata imbalance
- Seasonal Changes
- Unhealthy diet
- Stressful Lifestyle
What are the symptoms of Respiratory Disorders?
- Chest Pain
- Irritation in Chest
- Blocked nose
- Noisy Breathing
What are the effective Herbs for Respiratory Disorders?
- Vasaka- is an effective herb in reducing phlegm in the system.
- Pippali- helps in reducing sinus congestion.
- Triphala- a combination of Amalaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki.
What are Ayurvedic treatments effective for Respiratory Disorders?
Ayurvedic treatments are targeted at restoring the balance back into the body. It takes the help of detoxification, pranayama, panchakarma, and herbs in order to make this happen. Each person is treated in a unique way considering their lifestyle, body type, and diet. You can book an online consultation with the best ayurvedic doctors through sushainclinci.com. The platform brings to you the virtual consultation feature that brings on board the best ayurvedic doctors in the country. The video call feature also allows the doctors to see and examine the patient properly. Book your online ayurvedic doctor consultation today via sushain.
What is the preferred diet to boost respiratory health?
- Reduce the consumption of dairy products.
- Include turmeric in your diet
- Include cardamom as it im[rove the strength of the lungs.
- Consume lukewarm water infused with Tulsi leaves.
- Also, add Vit C-rich fruits to your diet.
Yoga to support Respiratory health
- Upavistha Konasana
- Baddha Konasana