Ayurvedic Hair Growth Tips & Natural Home Remedies for Hair Fall
1. HAIR LOSS (Alopecia)
- Temporary or permanent hair loss treatment on the scalp or on the entire body can be done.
- Androgenic alopecia is the male pattern hair loss, it is genetic condition.
- Baldness refers to excessive hair loss from the scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age factor is the common cause of baldness.
- Hair loss happens in many ways, depending on the causes.
- Gradual thinning on the top of head. This is the common type of hair loss, according to age.
- Sudden hair fall. A physical or emotional stress causes this type of hair loss, washing and combing causes more hair fall.
- Circular or patchy bald spots. Loss of hair in circular or patchy spots on scalp, eyebrows, or beard.
- Full body hair loss, due to some health condition, treatment like chemotherapy.
- Family Hereditary, hormonal changes, medications, stress, any hair treatments are all the causes of hairfall.
- Ayurvedic oil massage for hair twice a week.
- Fruits and Vegetables intake.
- Sufficient water intake.
- Yoga and pranayama.
- Sharp sunlight exposure, hair drying
- Chemical hair treatments, ironing, hot water bath.
- Alcohol, smoking.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Problems
2. Ayurvedic Alopecia Areata Treatment
- Alopecia Areata Treatment is a condition that causes hair fall in patches.
- Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disorder that causes patchy hair loss.
- The immune system attacks hair follicles and causes hairfall.
- Hair follicles are the small structure in skin that form hair, hair can be lost from any part of the body, usually affects the head and face.
- This condition varies from person to person, some have hair loss throughout the life, other may have only one episode.
- No cure for Alopecia Areata, treatment to help hair grow back.
- Men and women both are equally affected, also in children.
Three types of Alopecia Areata
- Patchy Alopecia Areata.
- The most common condition, hair loss happens in one or more-coin sized patches on scalp.
- Alopecia totalis. In this condition, people loss all hairs on the scalp.
Symptoms of Alopecia Areata:
- Hair loss, usually on scalp.
- Hair loss patches in oval or coin shape.
- Causes are genetic and environmental.
- Nutritious diet
- Yoga and pranayama
- Exposure to sharp sun, bare head.
- Washing hair too frequently.
Best Ayurvedic Doctor for Hair Fall
3. Ayurvedic Treatment for Dandruff
- Natural Home Remedies for Dandruff refers to the flaking scalp which falls like snowflakes, and settles on eyebrows, shoulder, and clothes.
- Dandruff is a mild form of Seborrhoeic Dermatitis, later results in an unpleasant and disturbed condition for an individual.
- It's is not contagious, but it is very irritating and embarrassing condition.
Symptoms of Dandruff:
- Greasy or dry scales on the scalp.
- Powdery flakes after combing will fall on cloths.
- Itchy scalp.
- Yellowish scaly raised bumps along the hairline (sometimes in severe conditions)
- Oily skin
- Not shampooing properly
- Hormonal imbalance
- Reaction to hair care products
- Skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema
- Alternate day hair wash
- Hygiene maintains
- Fruits and vegetables intake
- Healthy diet
- Head massage
- Itching with nail
- Strong hair products
- Smoking, alcohol
Ayurvedic Doctors Online Consultation for Hair Problems
4. Premature Greying of Hairs
- The hair tends to lose its natural colour with the age.
- So, it is a natural process to turn grey hair with the age but Premature greying of hair is a condition, which causes greying of hair in early age before 20.
- This causes a great deal of concern to the affected person.
- Hair is made up of same kind of cells of the outer layer of skin.
- Hormonal changes
- Lack of vitamin, iron, copper, iodine.
- Use of strong shampoo, hair treatments
- Genetic causes.
- Vit C, Iron rich diet
- Fresh fruits, leafy Vegetables intake
- Usage of mild shampoo
- Oil massage
- Weight management
- Intake of Amla daily
- Strong chemical Hair products
- Fat, spicy, packed food
- Unhealthy lifestyle