Digestive Disorders - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Yoga & Diet
When digestive acids in your stomach travel back through the esophagus, you tend to experience chest burn, burping, bloating, and bad breath, all of these could be signs that you are experiencing acid reflux.
What are the Causes of Acid Reflux?
- An imbalance in Pitta Dosha.
- Overconsumption of processed and fast food
- Unhealthy Diet
- Stressful Lifestyle
- Regular smoking and drinking
What are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux?
- Chest pain
- Taste of sour liquid
What are the Natural Home Remedies for Digestive Issues/ Acid Reflux?
- Clove: Improves saliva production that soothes heartburn.
- Shatavari: To be consumed with milk.
- Mint Leaves: Reduces heat sensation in the stomach.
- Amalaki: Infused in water
What is the preferred diet to ease Acid Reflux?
- Follow Alkaline diet
- Avoid citric fruits
- Eat meals at regular intervals and avoid fasting.
- Avoid spicy and oily food
What Treatment does Ayurveda offer for Acid Reflux?
Ayurvedic treatments such as Palliative and Panchakarma are carried out in prolonged acid reflux discomfort. These treatments are targeted at pacifying the aggravated pitta and restoring balance in the body. Online Ayurvedic Consultation for Constipation, IBS, Gastro Prblems, Acidity and other Digestive disorders is now available on Sushianclinic.com which is a platform that offers 360 degree Ayurvedic health needs. Digestive disorders like constipation can be reversed with Ayurveda. Consult Online Ayurvedic doctor for IBS on sushainclinic.com.
Yoga to Ease Digestive Issues
- Parsva Sukhasana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Supta Matsyendrasana