For many diseases, everyone can feel free to go to the doctor. However, when it comes to Ayurvedic treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, both men and women will retreat and suffer emotionally if they do not receive proper treatment. Therefore, you should know some basic knowledge about STDs and share it with your doctor. Ayurvedic herbs play an important role in balancing the Shukra Datu imbalance, the root cause of sexual disorders.
What are sexual disorders?
1) Pain disorders: Pain during intercourse, due to anatomical problem or any other underlying conditions.
2) Desire disorders: Individual lack of sexual desire or not interested. May be due to emotional stress or physical stress.
3) Erectile dysfunction: Inability to physically arouse or inability to get erection.
4) Premature ejaculation: Early ejaculation of semen.
5) Vaginal dryness: May be due to some underlying cause and during menopause.
What are the causes?
Sexual diseases are caused through an imbalance between tridosha and agni. Causes are based on
What are the symptoms of Sexual Disorders?
Symptoms vary from person to person, and they may suffer from unnoticed symptoms that many hurdles are not shared.
How Ayurveda helps to treat these conditions?
Ayurveda has a special branch for treatment of sexual diseases that is Vajikarana. This treatment provides strength, potency, erection problems.
1) Treatment include administration of vrishya medicine formulations.
2) Panchakarma treatment reduces vitiated and also treats psychological causes.
Abhyanga, basti, uttara basti, Shirodhara.
3) Rasayana aushadis is given to treat the condition.
4) Nidanaparivarjana treatment, that is to stop causative factors like smoking, alcohol, antidepressant drugs etc.
5) Proper counselling to overcome Anxiety, depression, to share the problem.
Ayurveda herbs helps to treat sexual disorders:
1) Ashwagandha boost testosterone, also reduces stress, acts as balya.
2) shilajit treats erectile dysfunction, increases sperm count.
3) Shatavari acts as balya, vrishya.
4) kapikacchu prevent cellular oxidative stress, improve semen quality.
5) Gokshura is a good vrishya (aphrodisiac) herb, treats erectile dysfunction
Diet also plays an important role.
Home remedies for Sexual Disorders
Yoga is a home remedy for all ailments and even cures.
So every problem has a solution. Always seek good medical advice. Ayurveda always works to treat the underlying cause by balancing the defective doshas.